At Primal Fitness, your wellbeing has always been our priority.
We’ve always taken pride in how clean our gym is and now is no exception.
We’ve never believed that people should be crammed into a room and queing for equipment.
Before COVID-19 we were already in a good place, but the seriousness of the Coronavirus situation deserves a new level of stringency.
Our response is to tighten up what we were already doing, ensuring we protect and serve our members for when we reopen the gym.
Take care of yourself and stay safe.
What is Primal Fitness doing to reduce the spread of the virus when you reopen?
· We will continue to enforce social distancing, the non-sharing of equipment and evidence-informed measures to ensure the safety of our members and team.
· The whole facility will be deep cleaned and sanitised prior to opening and we will continue to ensure trust across every facet of our business.
· Every member will have their own station, and equipment will not be shared. You will be alone, together.
· We have alcohol gel and sanitising wipes at every station.
· Every Primal Family member is fully briefed on correct practices.
Are there any confirmed cases of COVID-19 within Primal?
There are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 within Primal Fitness as of writing
This makes us anything but complacent, however. We are continually monitoring the situation, and will update this page as soon as we hear of any developments within our organisation.
What can I do to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus?
We encourage clients to follow the below advice to reduce the spread of COVID-19 Virus:
· Wash hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds
· Make full use of soap, hand sanitizer and other cleaning products made available at Ultimate Performance locations
· Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then dispose of the tissue immediately
· Familiarise yourself with the latest guidance from your health authority
· Follow your government’s advice for travellers if returning from, or planning to travel to, a country with known cases of COVID-19 in its population
What can I do to stay healthy during the coronavirus outbreak?
We will also provide clients with evidence-based approaches to support a healthy immune system – noting, of course, that strong immunity will not prevent infection, only help you return to form faster.
Outside of regular hand washing and avoiding group gatherings, both large and small, we recommend continuing with the sensible foundations of all good health:
· Walking outdoors daily
· Maintaining good, healthy sleep
· Avoiding processed food and alcohol
· Exercising sensibly
· Minimising stress